Absolutely brilliant ! Everything went smoothly. Very well explained and choice well laid out. Excellent services catered to the customer all the way through. High recommended!
Professional advice is all you need to make sure you get a superb mortgage rate, excellent service and a stress free move into your new home.
We complete the paperwork for you, dealing with the Lenders, Estate Agents, Solicitors and Surveyors at every stage in the process.
Protecting your family and home and helping you cope with the unexpected.
A consultation with an adviser will allow us to give you bespoke advice that is professional, knowledgeable and individual.
Insurance policies can be complex and vary according to your individual needs and personal circumstances. As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.
Help to Buy
We are experienced dealing with the various Help to Buy Schemes.
- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- EQUITY LOAN
- HELP TO BUY ISA
Unsure? Speak to us and we will explain all of your options and recommend a scheme based on your circumstances.
Is it time to remortgage, is your Fixed Rate coming to an end?
We specialise in comparing deals available from the whole market and can even access exclusive rates not available directly from High Street Lenders.
Once your fixed rate ends you will typically go onto a variable rate set by your lender, which may mean your mortgage payments increase.
You should think about applying for a new mortgage three months before your existing deal comes to an end.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage
If you need the funds for a big life event additional secured borrowing might be the answer.
- Home Improvements
- A New Car
- A Dream Holiday
Secured Loans are arranged by Introduction Only.
Self Employed & Contractors
Getting a mortgage when you are Self Employed can be challenging. You may have even already been into your bank and have been declined.
We can typically arrange a mortgage after a minimum of 12 months trading.
It’s really important if you are self-employed to take impartial and expert advice on getting the best possible mortgage deal as lending criteria can be very different from one lender to another.
Life-changing events such as divorce, redundancy and illness can sometimes cause you to miss payments on your mortgage or other financial commitments.
- Missed or Late Payments
- Debt Management Plan
- Defaults or CCJ’s
Many of the high street lenders will not allow for impaired credit and concentrate only on those borrowers that are showing a perfect credit score.
We specialise in helping people with less than perfect credit scores. With this experience, we should be able to point you in the right direction when it comes to matching you with a lender.
Harry helped me with a Mortgage when I had given up. It was a good mortgage with a building society. If it wasn’t for Harry being so efficient and helpful, I wouldn’t be sitting in my new home. He found me the mortgage I could afford, explained everything to me which is a must in the jargon filled business world.
Very good service and very helpful. Harry really went out of his way to help us – thank you very much!
First class service from start to finish. Makes buying & selling property a stress free process. I’ll be a customer for life.
As a first-time buyer, I basically didn’t have a clue! Harry made the whole process stress free and explained everything every step of the way. Would recommend his services to anyone and I’ll most certainly be using him again!
Very professional mortgage advisor! Highly recommend his services!
Can’t recommend highly enough. Friendly and professional, knows what he’s talking about, gets things done. I went to him after a recommendation, and they were absolutely right. Thanks Harry.
Harry is friendly, yet professional, super efficient and achieves results. Highly recommended!
Made everything seem simple and easy – highly recommended!
Harry explained everything thoroughly to me, came across very professionally and it seem so simple! Highly recommended!
- The area in Leicestershire where house prices are dropping by more than £15 a day
- Inside unusual detached house in Leicester up for auction for £150k
- Studio flat 5 minutes from Skegness beach listed for auction for just £5k
- Inside the Georgian Kirkby Mallory countryside house on the market for almost £1million
- Inside a £950,000 Georgian home in Kirkby Mallory
- Inside the Cluedo mansion style home that could be yours for just under £600k
- Hundreds of build-to-rent homes could be built in Coalville to ‘help address national housing shortage’
- ‘Rare opportunity’ to buy detached village house for under £260,000
- See inside 5 of the most expensive houses for sale in Leicestershire right now
- You’ll light up when you see inside this city mansion
- This £365k Stoneygate home is for sale and the interior is like nothing you’ve seen before
- Sneak peek inside the secluded Leicester house that is full of history
- Former pizza takeaway in Leicester is up for auction for a bargain price
- Leicester home owners love their homes even more than their regional neighbours
- Look inside the stunning Leicestershire property with more to offer than meets the eye